Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Side effects

Went to Steven Soderbergh's latest film, his last, called Side Effects. It's about anti-depressants and it is fairly wild. People get in trouble for different reasons. I didn't know what was going on, but I liked it. Jude Law was mortally flabbergasted, Rooney Mara's hair was Eleanor Friedberger-esque. I wrote in my journal afterwards in the parking lot that that was one creepy ass flick! I never really had side effects. I went on anti-depressants and those made me constipated I remember. I would always complain to the guys at Strategy Publishing about my constipation. I was drinking really strong coffee and my stomach was not coping. This was in 1998-1999 near Multnomah Village. No feeling in my doodle, but that was fine by me. The reason I was on anti-depressants was because the woman I loved was in Tasmania. I stopped taking them after I moved. I wore a funny, but comfortable outfit on the plane.

4 comments:

numbo said...

So how did the dudes at Strategy Publishing cope with the shitty banter, dumb noodle? Beats talking about 'hump day' and looking at photos of colleagues' children, I guess.

boy moritz said...

Is the new font I have chosen well legible on your PC?

Anonymous said...

Font is good!

boy moritz said...

Thanks mom!