Friday, April 19, 2013

Latest acquisitions: Waking on a pretty daze


Sold some LPs in town and earned some credit, which I used to acquire the new Kurt Vile. Found the second and third side a drag on first listen, the second more so than the third, but on second listen of the second, the second sounds way better than the first time I heard the third. Side four I was in love with on first listen and side one of course has the title track which is the reason I bought the stupid thing in the first place. nine minutes of what don henley should have been recording when he was making animal whoopie with Stevie Nicks (above). After losing twenty dollars yesterday, all I can think of is finally I'm making some terrific economical decisions and tomorrow I will go out for Mexican food and then begin work on the financial prospectis for the year ending 2007!

1 comment:

boy moritz said...

youtube comment: I thought this was Steven Malmus.

not that it sounds anything like who they meant.

if there is really a steven malmus who sounds like this then I am sorry.